Advice on Scaling and Optimizing Backend Services

Hello everyone, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m currently developing a mobile app and using The Backend platform for managing server-side operations. As my user base grows, I’m starting to think about scaling and optimizing my backend services to ensure smooth performance and reliability.
I also check this: https://docs.thebackend.io/en/sdk-docs/backend/base/tutorial-game/example-gameservicenow

I would greatly appreciate any advice or best practices on scaling backend services using The Backend. Are there specific features or configurations that can help handle increased traffic efficiently? Additionally, any insights on monitoring and optimizing performance would be invaluable.

Thank you all in advance for sharing your expertise!

Best regards, :innocent:

좋아요 1

Hi, I’m Ransiee.
We guide you on how to optimize and use the DB within the “BACKND” guide document.
I would appreciate it if you could check the link below.

Hello @sammcozzie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can try to use load balancers; caching, and auto scaling. and optimize database queries and employ a microservices architecture for better scalability.and also monitor performance with tools like mercury and use CDNs to improve delay. and then let me know about the result :+1: